Here are some software tools and teaching material developed by our research group available for free.
- multiview: A package with multiview clustering and dimensionality reduction methods.
- MISS: a nonlinear methodology based on mutual information for genetic association studies in both population and sib-pairs analysis.
- Chemosensors, Software tool that allows for the design of synthetic experiments with so-called virtual gas sensor arrays.
- Metabolite Automatic Identification Toolkit, An R package to perform Metabolomic LC/MS analysis: MAIT (Metabolite Automatic Identification Toolkit)
— Intensity Drift Correction in LC/MS
— Retention Time Drift Correction in LC/MS
- R in a Nutshell: A comprehensive set of slides describing how to use R for statistics and Pattern Recognition.
- Scientific Python: From tupples to Scientific python and sklean.
- Basic deep learning concepts, architectures and applications. Slides from a group seminar.