PROJECT TITLE: XarTEC SALUT
He/she will be the person responsible for promoting the European dimension in the project as a whole, formulating proposals and providing support for the management and development of projects at European and international level.
It will advise research groups on valorisation processes, assist in patentability, assist and advise in the constitution of spin-offs / start-ups, promote and support internationalization activities.
In an environment of teamwork and with a distributed leadership of professionals with high capacity, will attend for its consideration of transversal area to the whole organization for the development of projects, internal and external, with objectives, resources, leadership, team, deadlines and clearly European character.
• Design and plan lines of work for the development of projects with European and international organizations, hospitals and institutions.
• Support and advise on the design, planning and execution of projects that can access community funds, processing and managing associated documentation, and coordinating management with other project partners.
• Generate new ideas and develop proposals that contribute to greater openness and connectivity of the territory and its agents with the rest of Europe.
• Assemble of consortiums and writing proposals for European and National grants.
• Promote activities to deepen and disseminate knowledge and participation in European projects.
• Dialogue with European and other international institutions.
• Seek European, public and private funding.
- University degree and/or master in engineering and/or business.
- Strong experience in research/business management and tech transfer.
- Creativity, curiosity and humbleness.
- Display very strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Be professional, approachable and confident in sharing ideas.
- A team player with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- A working knowledge of at least one other official European language would be an asset.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Applications should enroll 150-918-018 position at here. include the following documents:
- A cover letter specifying how your experience and interests match with the offered position.
- A CV including English proficiency level, nationality, visa requirements, date of birth, experience overview, and publication list.
- Transcripts of BSc and MSc degrees.
The successful candidate will ideally start on November 1st 2020 or as soon as possible after that date.
For questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full time position for a 3 year project.
- A salary of approx. 33230,78 € gross per year.
- Outstanding research and innovation ecosystem within CREB.
- Living in Barcelona, a modern city with a lot of opportunities for innovation in the HealthTech sector.
- Young, dynamic and fun work atmosphere with social events.
UPC. The Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (http://www.upc.edu) is a public institution of research and higher education in the fields of engineering, architecture, sciences, and technology; and one of the leading technical universities in Europe. Every year, more than 6.000 Bachelor’s and Master’s students and more than 500 doctoral students graduate. The UPC has a high graduate employment rate: 93% of its graduates are in work and 76% find a job in less than three months. UPC is the Spanish university that has obtained more projects from Horizon 2020 framework.
CREB. Since 1983, the Research Centre for Biomedical Engineering (http://creb.upc.edu) at UPC has been serving the needs of research, technological development, innovation, and knowledge transfer of companies, hospitals and institutions related to the field of health technologies. Its multidisciplinary staff includes more than 80 researchers, doctors and graduates in engineering and other disciplines. Our research teams and facilities are in the heart of UPC campus, giving solution to any need or demand from the biomedical field. Our applied research is organized in seven research areas: Biomaterials; Biomedical Signals and Systems; Dosimetry and Medical Radiation; Computer Graphics; Biomechanical Engineering; Robotics and Vision; and Instrumentation and eHealth. From these areas we support and promote innovation and collaboration, as well as excellence in research, scholarship, and training.
XarTEC SALUT. La Xarxa de Tecnologies de la Salut (XarTEC SALUT) is made up of 47 research groups from Catalonia that belong to 17 different institutions (universities, hospitals, technology centers…). It aims to be a catalyst for R&D&I in the field of health technologies in Catalonia, promoting the exchange of knowledge and the transfer of technology between research groups, institutions, hospitals and companies. In addition, it aims to create and boost new innovative start-ups, offering more efficient tools for technology transfer with greater economic and social impact.
XarTEC SALUT aims to reduce the gap between research and impact on the market, generating tools that facilitate the arrival of technologies that address the needs of the health world. The idea is to move forward by providing more efficient responses in terms of demand, responding to the speed of the market and adjusted to the real needs of the user / patient.